Choosing a best graphics card for 350 watt power supply is a task that can take a long time. Not only are there dozens of brands with hundreds of variations to choose from, but there are also new releases every month!
Currently, graphics card for 350 watt power supply are one of the most desired products on the market in terms of technology. But… What is the best consumer-facing graphics card for 350 watt power supply?
There is no one best graphics card for 350 watt power supply for everyone since, depending on the needs, we will see that there is one or more suitable for each use.
Finding a good graphics card for 350 watt power supply that suits your needs and is, of course, good value for money can be a little easier with this selection of the 10 best graphics card for 350 watt power supply. We have chosen ten very varied models that stand out in their category for their features and functionalities.
That will depend largely on the use you want to give it and the price you want to pay for it. Luckily, we have reviewed and ranked the best graphics card for 350 watt power supply on the market so you know which one best suit your needs.
You will find the list of best graphics card for 350 watt power supply first, which we update often. Later, you can also consult our practical guide with the points to consider before making the purchase.
This list contains, without a doubt, the greatest graphics card for 350 watt power supply currently offered on the market. However, if you don’t want to waste any more time filtering and analyzing which is best graphics card for 350 watt power supply, you should definitely opt for our Top 10 products choice. This has all of the fundamental features one would expect to see in a graphics card for 350 watt power supply review.
Top 15 List of graphics card for 350 watt power supply is given below
However, there are some other competitions for these three as well. View our Top 10 best graphics card for 350 watt power supply list for more information. If you are looking for a new graphics card for 350 watt power supply, have a look at our choices for the finest graphics card for 350 watt power supply. To learn more about the many varieties of graphics card for 350 watt power supply available and how to select the best one for your needs, continue reading.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the graphics card for 350 watt power supply. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- EVGA 500 Watt; Unbeatable value
- 80 plus white certified, with 80 percentage efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP (Over voltage protection); UVP (Under voltage protection, OCP (Over current protection), OPP (Over power protection), and SCP (Short circuit protection)
- Compatibility of the EVGA 500 W1, 80 white 500 W, Power supply 100 W1 0500 KR (100 W1 0500 KR)
- Primary output voltage (vdc): 24
- Output current (a): 14.6
- Maximum output power (w): 350
- Family: lrs-350
- Input voltage (vac): 90 to 132, 180 to 264
- Delivers 430W continuous output at +40℃. Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 Plus Certified: 80% efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI-E 6+2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100, 000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- 5 year warranty
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- EVGA 400W N1 series
- Fan Size/Bearing: 120 millimeter sleeve bearing - Quiet and intelligent auto fan for near-silent operation
- Heavy-duty protections including OVP, OPP, and SCP
- 2 year & EVGA's 24/7 technical support
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
- 80 plus Gold certified, with 90% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Single 12V. Rail, DC-DC converter to improve 3. 3V. / 5V. Stability
- Active power factor correction
- 5 year and unparalleled EVGA customer support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage protection), UVP (Under Voltage protection), OCP (Over current protection), OPP (over Power Protection), and SCP (short circuit protection)
- APEVIA TFX-AP300W Standard 300W Flex ATX Power Supply
- Input Voltage: 115-230V AC, Input Frequency: 60/50
- Output: +3.3@12A; +5A@12A; +12V@20A; -12V@0.3A; +5VSB@2.5A
- 5% Tolerance of 5V, 3.3V & 12V Output
- Forced Air Ventilation by 1 x 80mm Fan
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- Independently powered - bus-powered 70W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- Active Adapters required for non-DisplayPort output
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- 350 Watt ATX Internal PS
- Smart Thermal Control
- Input Voltage: AC 115/230 V
- Output Voltage: +3.3, +5, ±12 V
- 650w ATX gaming pc power supply
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher and very stable voltage output
- All cables are black and not ketchup and mustard colored
- Silent and durable 120mm fan
- Full protection including OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP
- 80 plus Bronze certified : With 85% and higher under normal loads
- High Quality Components: Japanese main industrial level 105°C-rated electronic capacitors, along with other high quality components, resulting stable wattage output and reliable performance.
- Powerful Single +12V Rail: Provide a stable and reliable supply to Graphics Cards and other pc components
- Hardware Protection: OPP(Over Power Protection), UVP(Under Voltage Protection), OVP(Over Voltage Protection), SCP(Short Circuit Protection), OCP(Over Current Protection)
- 3 Years Warranty
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
- ATX12V version 2.0
- Single +12V output design
- Serial ATA 150 ready
- Total Power: 400 W. Input- 100 ~ 132V AC / 200 ~ 264V AC
- Connector: 1x 20+4-pin Main Connector; 1x?P4 Mainboard Power Connector; 2x 15-pin SATA Connectors; 3x Peripheral Connectors; 1x 4-pin Floppy Connector
- KDMPOWER 350W MIPC-M7350C MICRO ATX Power Supply
- Micro SFX power supplies are known mostly as a replacement power supply and can also be used for mini-ATX cases
- 115V/230V switchable power supply (International compatible) Compatible with ATX 12V
- 100% compatible with the following models: In-Win IP-P300BN1-0 Power Man Sparkle FSP FSP300-60GHS FSP270-50SNV FSP270-50SNVS FSP300-60GLS-MJR FSP300-60GHS-R FSP200-50SNV FSP300-60GNV FSP300-60GLS FSP300-62GL
- Astec ATX202-3515 Bestec ATX-1523F ATX-1523D ATX-100-5 ATX-151 5184-2191 TTGI FP-250U Apex ALLIED AL-8250SFX AL-B200SFX Logisys PS350MA ISP 120SI AP-MP4ATX30
For a supplier of high-quality graphics card for 350 watt power supply for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!
I hope you have found this list of the graphics card for 350 watt power supply to be useful. If you have any concerns regarding our website or reviews, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you with your shopping selections in any way we can.